Saturday 28 May 2016

■ summer ■ starts ■ now ■

Headband: Dolls Kill - Top: H&M -Skirt: American Apparel - Shoes: H&M

After being extremely busy these last few weeks - with YouTube and a multitude of real life things - the biggest part of what I had to do is done now.
That means I can focus at least a little bit more on YouTube and more importantly I can finally relax a little. Let me tell you that is so badly needed.
That also means I can finally start my summer. And no hay fever will stop me from enjoying my hours of sunshine and summer fun!

Yesterday it was warm enough for the first time for me to go outside without any tights! Yas! Sun on skin is such a nice sensation, I feel like I've been inside forever. To be honest that's probably even kind of true.

Time management is pretty complicated trying to fit everything I *must* do into my limited 24 hours and then also produce a couple of gaming videos for YouTube. It's not only complicated but also hella exhausting. 
(Did someone say sleep? I need some of that shit! You got any?) 

I'm seriously hoping to make YouTube my financially-possible fulltime job by the end of this year. 

But for now I'll take a couple of days to chill and recharge my batteries (I hate that saying). 
Of course there will still be daily videos but Bubbls needs some fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment