Saturday 7 May 2016

French maid or english maid? - New set of pictures & new signed prints coming soon!

Yes, I know that was the most uncreative title I could think of. Ever.
And yes, I know I've been gone for a little while. For like, forever.
I had a bunch of stuff to take care of in my private life. Luckily all amazing and happy stuff.

Now I am back to the grind - werk werk werk as I am supposed to say I guess following the trend?! - with a little sneak peek at a newphoto set that will be released soon! Even including some cool signed prints for you guys.

There will be bewbs and NSFW stuffs (not too NSFW though) and lingerie and maid things and did I mention bewbs?


Hope you're all as excited as I am! So stay tuned for more of the new set coming very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment