Sunday 15 May 2016

Outfit Of The Day 15/05/16 - Sunday Funday

Top: H&M - Jeans: Primark - Sneakers: Voile Blanche


Usually it's all work and no play for poor little Viktoria. Even though I am not actually complaining.

So today we decided to grab the dog and take a nice long walk. 
I'm not saying I just suggested a walk because I wanted to play with the crane machines at the arcade. I'm also not saying that the arcade wasn't the reason. Just, hush. 

And since finally the sun came out a little bit I decided to wear the first crop top this year! (Yes, I did freeze but that's only because I'm kind of an icicle all year round except for in extreme heat.)

I wanted something casual and comfy, streetstyle like. So jeans and a black top were the perfect choice for me. And let me tell you, walking in these shoes feels like walking on little goth clouds with golden sprinkles on top. I'm super obsessed with these sneakers. To be honest I am obsessed with almost all golden shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment